Blueberry season is just about here!
It is one of my favorite times of year—I just LOVE blueberries.
In mid-June I usually start watching for prices on buying blueberries by the case so I can freeze them and have them available all year long.
Some of my favorite ways to use blueberries are in blueberry baked oatmeal (I just change up this recipe a bit!), blueberry buckle, in a smoothie, making them into baby food or just eating them fresh on a salad.
Lately, I am all about trying new things—whether its recipes, diy projects, designing my own chalkboard wall art, selling at kids consignment sales, public speaking, writing a book, or Bible journaling.
In lieu of this new personal challenge to try new things, I decided to make a list of simple and unique ways to use blueberries this year. I love that they are all simple enough to try making with my kids. And I’m eager to see if I will find a new favorite!
- Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake from Chef-in-Training
- Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites from Skinny Mom
- Blueberry Buckle from A Family Feast
- Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
- No-Bake Frozen Blueberry Pie from Family Food on the Table
- Kale & Blueberry Salad with a Grapefruit Vinaigrette from a Dish of Daily Life
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt from Caroline’s Cooking
- Blueberry Crisp from the Kitchen Is My Playground
- Easy Red, White and Blueberry Salad from Kalyns Kitchen
- Lemon Blueberry Bars from a Dish of Daily Life
- Watermelon Blueberry & Feta Salad from Little Dairy on the Prairie
- Blueberry Lemonade from Melanie Makes
- Overnight Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Crisp from Flavor the Moments
- Blueberry Coconut Peach Smoothie from Leelalicious
I would love to know some of your favorite blueberry recipes, or about how you tried one of the recipes on this list!
Stay up to date on all my recipe collections, how I’m trying crazy new things, and new FREE chalkboard art downloads by signing up for my email newsletter.