Do you love your Mexican cuisine? Whether your craving is for enchiladas, fajitas, burritos, tacos or fried ice cream—Lancaster County has some incredible choices for you ranging from quick stop eateries to fine dining restaurants.
Here are 10 Mexican Restaurants in Lancaster County that will satisfy your cravings, plus some money-saving tips!
Mexican-Style Restaurants in Lancaster County
- El Serrano (Columbia Ave)
Sign up on their website to receive $10 off your visit. Occasionally offers LocalFlavor and Groupon deals.
- El-Rodeo (Manheim Pike)
Coupons are found in various publications. LocalFlavor offers a $5 coupon to El-Rodeo.
- La Cocina Mexicana (E King Street)
Sign up for their loyalty club to receive free coupons.
- Roburritos (North Prince Street)
- Qdoba Mexican Grill (several locations)
Sign up on their website for their emails and customer loyalty program to receive offers throughout the year and on your birthday.
- Tres Hermanos Mexican Restaurant (Mount Joy)
- California Tortilla (Rt 30. at MillCreek Square)
Regularly offers 50% off LocalFlavor deals here. BOGO coupons and FREE Kids Meals coupons available here. Also, kids eat free on Sunday nights after 5pm.
- Neato Burrito (Fruitville Pike)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (Fruitville Pike)
Sign up for their email list and watch their facebook page for special offers.
- La Borimex (Ephrata)
Offers FREE fried ice cream on your birthday (please bring your ID).
- I had to add one more highly recommended restaurant!!!
Free chips and salsa when you dine in.
There are several other restaurants that offer Mexican cuisine as well, and of course there is always Taco Bell (I’ll let you decide whether or not that should be in the Mexican category or not).