Have you heard of Dealspotr—a community-driven coupon and deal site? It is a website forum where anyone can share coupons, deals, and special buys. Dealspotr focuses on making posting deals quick and easy, while also making finding deals easier than on more traditional forums. And to top it all off, you earn rewards for sharing, posting and validating deals!
I earned my first $10 giftcard in just a few minutes and after doing the daily checklist for a few weeks now, I’m coming close to earning about $50 in giftcards! You can do it too! Want to learn how? Great! That’s why I’ve made this comprehensive review of Dealspotr, what it is, my experience with it, and why its right for you.
What is Dealspotr?
As I mentioned above, Dealspotr is one of the newest and becoming one of the most popular deal forums on the market. You may have heard of Slickdeals, FatWallet, DealNews or Dealsplus. Dealspotr offers some of the same things as these sites do, but focuses on making the process of posting and finding deals quicker and easier. Here are some more fun facts about Dealspotr:
- Dealspotr is the “Wikipedia of deals”. The deals shared on Dealspotr are crowdsourced, meaning that 30,000 members add, edit, and police all the deals on Dealspotr to ensure the deals are accurate and complete.
- Dealspotr has the highest coverage and reliability of coupon codes in the industry. Due to the large and rapidly growing community, Dealspotr has the best coverage of promo codes vs Retailmenot, Coupons.com, Groupon, or any other coupon site. They recently conducted an analysis of over 550 promo codes posted at major coupon sites to find the most reliable provider of codes.
- Since launching one year ago, Dealspotr has saved shoppers over $15 million. Dealspotr is viewed by over 1 millions shoppers per month, and they are one of the fastest-growing deal sites. Literally, I keep seeing their deals featured on almost every money saving blog I visit!
- Dealspotr is the only deal site to give you your own personal feed of deals. Similar to your Facebook news feed, you can subscribe to specific brands, topics, and people and curate a daily feed of deals personalized for you.
- It’s super easy to earn gift cards using Dealspotr. It’s even reasonably easy to earn your first $10 gift card on your first few days. Plus, you’re helping shoppers save money (and saving money yourself) while you’re earning.
- For bloggers, Dealspotr make sharing deals on your blog easier than ever with our deal sharing widget. Save time and earn more from your deal blog posts.
Earn You Thousands of Points In A Few Days!
1. Sign up for Dealspotr. You will receive +5000 points, just for signing up, completing your new user checklist, and posting your first valid deal! That is equivalent to $5 in gift cards and takes about 15 minutes to complete. Earn your first 5000 points by signing up today!
2. Invite all of your friends. The next thing I did was invite my friends. When I invited them, they each earned +5000 points like I did, but I also earned +5000 more points for each friend who signed up and completed their tasks! Win-win!
3. Focus on Dealspotr Daily Tasks. After you post, validate and save deals and usually do another action point, you earn an extra 200+ points. Think of it kind of like Swagbucks—if you do a few things a day, your points add up quickly and can be redeemed for some excellent cash savings in the form of gift cards to places you love!
4. Start posting and validating deals. Every time you post or validate a deal, you will earn points. The points you earn per deal are based on the amount of information you share and how popular it becomes. Generally you earn +40-120 points or more for each deal you add or validate! Again, it slowly adds up.
I found the easiest and quickest way for me to post deals, was to check my email inbox. I often get emails from businesses with coupon offer codes. If you do this first thing in the morning, you’ll likely find a code or deal to post that no one else has seen yet. This Keurig and Dunkin Donut Deal that I posted is an example of one that I found in my email and posted about immediately!
5. Sit back and watch. This is the fun part. As the people you refer start earning points, you earn even more points. You will earn 20% of the points generated by all your referrals over the lifetime of their accounts. All the more reason to refer deal enthusiasts who become avid users of Dealspotr, and earn recurring rewards immediately!
Get Started Now!
Are you read to find all the best deals in one, convenient place? No more expired codes. No more email spam. Dealspotr is an open, modern platform where thousands of deal enthusiasts are helping you to find and share the best deals every day. I’ll get you started by giving you 5000 points (enough for a $5 gift card) and then you can do the rest!