Are you looking for costumes for your kids? Maybe you don’t have time to make a DIY costume but you want to find something budget-friendly? Here are some budget-friendly places to find costumes in Lancaster County.
1. New Holland Re-Uzit Shop. (New Holland) Prices are mostly $3-$5 for children’s costumes. Adults average $5-$10.
2. Ephrata Re-Uzit Shop. (Ephrata) Prices are about $2.50-$4 each.
3. Little Bo-Tique Conisngment Shop. (Lincoln Highway, Lancaster) Prices range from $7.99-$9.99.
4. Fashion Cents Consignment. (Strasburg) Average price is $5-$8, most are under $10. Costumes are sold in store and on their online store (first-time orders get 20% off)!
5. Miracles Consignment. Prices range from $6-15. They also have brand new superhero capes and masks that are a simple costume to put together for only $9.99 each!
6. Kmart. (Ephrata shown, also located in Kendig Square) All costumes are 50% off, making most of them $10-12.
7. Goodwill. This photo is taken in the Ephrata Goodwill. Prices range from about $4-8.
8. Dollar Tree. (numerous locations) If you are on a tight budget, the costumes at Dollar Tree probably won’t last long, but they sure are affordable. I found princess tutus, necklaces, tiaras and wands, butterfly wings, vests, capes, bandanas and pirate attire. Everything is $1.
I had fun finding these budget-friendly costume places, but I didn’t have time to visit all the possibilities for costumes in Lancaster County, so here are some other places to consider checking:
- Dollar General
- Party City
- Facebook Marketplace
- Community Aid or any other second-hand store or consignment shop!
If you know of a great budget-friendly place to buy costumes, please share in the comments below!