The price of Christmas trees continues to increase every year. Sometimes you’ll pay for the experience, but if you’re on a budget, you might need something a little more practical. The good thing is, Lancaster County has plenty of Christmas tree shopping options for families on a budget this holiday season.
Here are 7 Places to Buy Christmas Trees in Lancaster County on a Budget. Each of these trees are $35 or under, and are listed from cheapest to most expensive.
- Frysville Farms (Ephrata) has trees starting at $14.95.
- Esbenshade’s Garden Center (Ephrata) has their fresh cut 6-8 ft frasier fir trees for just $19.99. Sale was announced on December 1, not sure how long they will be available at that price.
- Colebrook Christmas Trees (Manheim). All trees are $25 each.
- Stauffer’s of Kissel Hill. The Lititz location has a bargain section, which might be found at their other locations too. You never know what you might find! Trees start around $25.
- Country Barn (Lancaster) has Christmas trees starting at $25.
- Schopf Brothers (Lancaster). Trees starting at $35, from 5′-14′ tall. Enjoy FREE hot chocolate while you shop.
- Costco (Lancaster). You’ll find 7-8 ft trees for $35.
- Hunt’s Tree Farm (Millersville). Trees start at $37. You can get a fresh cut or go to the field to cut your own.
- Frog Hollow Evergreens (Manheim). The total cost of your tree is $40 (tax included).
- Bowser’s Christmas Tree Farm. You tag a tree, they cut it, wrap it and take it to your car! Fresh cut trees cost $9/ft, and pick your own are $7/ft.
- Martin Manor Farm (Millersville). Trees are about $8/ft.
- Miller’s Christmas Tree Farm (Elizabethtown). Fresh cut trees are $8.50/ft.
- Heritage Tree Farm (Rothsville). Cut trees at $25 for table top, $40, $9-10/ft in field.
Of course if you’re looking more for an experience, and aren’t on a budget, the ever-popular Elizabeth Farms has a pretty incredible experience for your family. Their prices are quite a bit higher though.